On May of this year, the Chilean Construction Office (CCHC) awarded its partner´s companies that during a whole year has maintained low rates of accident rate inside of its working areas. This Honor roll for Risk Prevention has been developed since 2000 and its main goal is to promote the risk prevention and safety culture between all the CCHC associated.
On 2017, Nexxo S.A was recognized by managing risk prevention topics, getting the five stars category award, for what is necessary to fulfill the following items:
• Accident rate by temporary disability equal or minor 20%
• Accident rate minor to 1,2%
• Occupational illness rate equal or minor to 0,19%
• No lethal accident registers
• No permanent disabilities registers equal or more than 40%
• Average amount of workers equal or more than 100
That is why the Chilean Construction Office awarded Nexxo, for its occupational health and safety performance.